Agriturismo Casentino is located in northern Tuscany between Arezzo and Florence, on the border of the Casentino National Forest. Easily accessible by car are the lovely destinations of Camaldoli, Poppi, Bibbiena and LaVerna. On warm days, visitors may enjoy the swimming pool and lawn chairs, in the midst of a flower garden and breathtaking views of the valley and woods. The farm is just 300m from the road, yet distant enough to provide a sense of peace and quiet.
(click image to view full size)
POLICY & EXTRA SERVICES
- Phone bookings must be confirmed via e-mail.
- Each reservation must be guaranteed by the payment of 30% of the total amount of the stay by bank transfer or credit card.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation within 30 days from the check in, the deposit will be fully returned.
- Early departures can not be charged to us.
- Final cleaning costs: € 35.00.
- Heating for each apartment: €4.00 per cube meter.
- Guests who have food intolerances or are vegetarians are asked to advise when booking. There are no menus for vegans and coeliacs.
- Please note that in the structure the water is sulphurous, it is drinkable, it is very healthy for the body and for the skin. We do not recommend washing silver objects.
- Pets are welcome in our farm.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in: from 3.30 pm to 7.00 pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out: before 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- additional bed cost: € 10.00 per day.
- Crib cost: € 5.00 per day.
CLEANING AND LINEN
- Rooms and apartments are cleaned once a week.
te una volta a settimana.
- Bath towels are changed every 3 days.
- cost of additional daily cleaning: € 10.00 per day.
- Bed linen is changed weekly.
- our laundry is available free for the guests staying at least a week.
We offer the opportunity to take walks or horse lessons just 15 minutes away from our farm at the Club Ippico San Donato. You will find qualified FISE instructors waiting for you.
Price reserved for our guests € 20 per hour (please contact us for reservations).
Through our farm you can rent mountain bikes (traditional or electric) at Officina Fuori Soglia, starting from € 15 a day.
It is possible to make excursions of the entire Casentino territory by contacting the Altertrek association.
Silence and Spirituality at the Sanctuary of La Verna, where St. Francis stayed and received the stigmata.
Excursion to Monte Penna (Wear Trekking shoes) immersed in the splendid Casentino Forest Park.
Inevitable visit to Camaldoli: the Monastery and the Hermitage.
Rediscovering villages, parishes and castles. The Guidi Castle in Poppi, perfectly preserved and home to the famous Rilliana Library; Poppi, together with Anghiari, is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
Arezzo, the historic center with its beautiful Cathedral; Piazza Grande known for the Saracen festival and for its antique shops, will not easily go unnoticed.